By Steven M. Downing,Rachel Yudkowsky
Assessment in healthiness Professions Education presents complete information for folks engaged within the educating and trying out of the health and wellbeing professions – medication, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and allied fields. half I of the e-book offers a easy advent to overview basics and their theoretical underpinnings; half II describes particular overview tools utilized in the wellbeing and fitness professions, with a spotlight on most sensible practices, evaluate demanding situations, and sensible instructions for the potent implementation of winning evaluate programs.
- Comprehensive – the 1st textual content to supply vast, single-source insurance of all elements of overview within the well-being professions.
- Accessible – whereas scholarly and evidence-based, the e-book is geared in the direction of healthiness professions educators who're no longer size experts.
- Thematic – overview validity is an organizing subject matter and offers a conceptual framework in the course of the ebook.
Read or Download Assessment in Health Professions Education PDF
Similar medical education & training books
An extreme, streamlined assessment for the gastroenterology board examination Gatroenterology and Hepatology Board overview: Pearls of knowledge, 3e is a special query and single-answer assessment for gastroenterology in-service and board assessments. The e-book positive aspects approximately 3,500 questions with merely the right kind resolution supplied, reinforcing the reply scholars have to take into accout on examination day.
Remain on most sensible of the most recent wisdom within the box with this must-have source for all clinicians who deal with breast illnesses. extend your wisdom of each point of breast illnesses as a various and extraordinary team of internationally-recognized specialists summarize the present wisdom, together with biology and epidemiology, medical positive factors, and administration.
The 1st full-length ebook to check the heritage, concept, method and alertness of hidden curriculum thought to surgeon schooling
Evidence-based schooling is an try and locate, critique and enforce the very best quality examine proof that underpins the schooling supplied to scholars. This entire e-book provides techniques key to evidence-based schooling, studying and instructing, analysing quite a lot of allied well-being professions intensive.
- Sexuelle Störungen und ihre Behandlung (German Edition)
- Deja Review USMLE Step 1, Second Edition
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide: NP Test Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam
- Child Sexual Abuse: Entry-Level Training for the Mandated Reporter
Extra info for Assessment in Health Professions Education
Assessment in Health Professions Education by Steven M. Downing,Rachel Yudkowsky