By David Williamson
Give your scholars the easiest probability of good fortune with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review specifications of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- offers exam-style questions and suggestions for every proper specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for a number of classes including:
- AQA: The chilly battle, c1945-1991
- OCR: The chilly conflict in Europe 1941-1995
Read Online or Download Access to History: The Cold War 1941-95 Third Edition PDF
Similar world history books
Tokyo Rose / An American Patriot explores the parallel lives of global warfare II legend Tokyo Rose and a eastern American girl named Iva Toguri. Trapped in Tokyo in the course of the warfare and compelled to broadcast on jap radio, Toguri still refused to give up her U. S. citizenship and surreptitiously aided Allied POWs.
“Few humans comprehend the centrality of the Vietnam battle to our scenario up to Christian Appy. "—Ken BurnsThe significantly acclaimed writer of Patriots deals profound insights into Vietnam’s position in America’s self-image. How did the Vietnam warfare swap the way in which we expect of ourselves as a humans and a country?
Bachelor Thesis from the yr 2012 within the topic heritage Europe - different international locations - a long time of global Wars, grade: 1,7, collage of Luxembourg, language: English, summary: A meticulous old research of the first purposes and motivations underlying the Truman administration's selection to drop atomic bombs over the japanese towns on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945.
Pt. I. starting with an account of the earliest discovery of that sea by means of Europeans, and terminating with the voyage of Sir Franicis Drake, in 1579--pt. 2. 1579-1620--pt. three. 1620-1688--pt. four. To the 12 months 1723, together with a heritage of the buccaneers of America--pt. five. To the yr 1764
- Voices from the Peninsula: Eyewitness Accounts by Soldiers of Wellington's Army, 1808-1814 (The Napoleonic Library)
- New York and the First World War: Shaping an American City (Routledge Studies in First World War History)
- Communist Czechoslovakia, 1945-89: A Political and Social History (European History in Perspective)
- Weltgeschichte als Transnationale Geschichte: Eine Analyse der Methodik der »Weltgeschichte des 20. Jahrhunderts« (German Edition)
- The Battle For Lone Pine
Additional info for Access to History: The Cold War 1941-95 Third Edition
Access to History: The Cold War 1941-95 Third Edition by David Williamson